Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas, kids... Merry Whatever you bow down to, be it one deity, a million stars or a gigantic seething void. I dig. I am currently staring at Albert Ayler's "Holy Ghost" boxset (Revenant), sitting here on my lil desk, and speechless is the word. It's the most stunning package I've ever seen, not to mention held in my hands. I'll have to share some thoughts some day when I have more time, which probably won't be anytime soon. Finding less and less time/energy to devote to the blog these days, but that may change after the rush. Either way it's been a fun experiment. I'll at least post a Best of '04 list and a cpl more roundups in the next week or so. One love from above.

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery los angeles blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I know that you love my work so, look up my bad plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Go and find my plastic surgery photo blog.

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I want you to stop and compare with my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog.