Monday, July 11, 2005

I actually want to like COLDPLAY. If these jokers are in fact this generation's BEATLES, I feel a certain cultural obligation to get down off my high horse, leave bias at the door, and dig on the pop bliss goodness. The cloyingly sentimental piano pop bliss goodness at that. No luck so far. Guess I'll just have to make do with the Radar Brothers until that blessed day.

PLAYLIST #1 (these are songs, mmmkay?):

1. Black Sabbath "Symptom of the Universe"
2. Black Sabbath "Lady Evil"
3. Salamander "Hail"
4. Eisley "Marvelous Things"
5. Carpathian Forest "Fever, Flames and Hell"
6. Deerhoof "Sound the Alarm"
7. Oneida "High Life"
8. Current 93 "A Gothic Love Song"
9. Sleater-Kinney "The Fox"
10. Marissa Nadler "My Little Lark"
11. KaS Product "Tina Town"
12. The Clear Spots "Hawk Wallace Pine"
13. Khanate "Captured"

No comments: